You can make payments for your lessons in five ways:
- From your invoice through Freshbooks that you will receive through your email.
- Check payments: make all checks payable to AVMA. You may drop off the payment to our office during office hours or hand the check to your instructor.
- Cash payments must be paid to the office assistant directly, during office hours.
- Online via wcbc.edu/avma-payment.
- If you are an Inspire Charter student, payment is not required from you as Inspire Charter school will cover the fees.